Personal

A New Passion

05:44



Here I am making my first ever blog post. So how do I start? Well I'm greeting you with Hello! Let me introduce myself. I'm Laura Posadas. People call me Laur for short. My name's pronunciation is LO-RA not LAW-RA I hate when people call me that. Anyway, I am a fourteen year old junior student of University of San Jose- Recoletos. I love my family, friends and my crush! Lol jk :p but I love God above all❤ There are so many things you don't know about me yet but one thing's for sure, I'm inlove with anything pretty, pink, sparkly and floral. I'm a girly girl that's why hahaha. I love reading books and baking pastries! I love shopping too. It would take forever if I tell you stuff I love so I'm gonna stop now.

The decision to make a blog happened because I got bored one Saturday afternoon and it just popped in my mind "Why don't I start my very own blog?" These are the reasons why I wanted to create my blog:
- I love journal writing! I had my very first journal when I was eight. I like sharing my thoughts through writing since I don't usually let them out all the time haha (the intrapersonal in me!)
-I've always been interested in writing since my club in grade school for three years straight was "Young Writer's Club" We made the school paper. I created articles and I even joined interschool competitions but sadly I didn't win any awards. Shame! But the experience was really helpful though, my news articles improved haha
- I've read different blogs lately and I got inspired by different bloggers like Vern and Verniece Enciso and my very own sister Monica Posadas!
-Its a new kind of fun! I've read that its nice to find a new kind of passion so maybe this could work out for me❤

That's it for my first ever blog post! Lovelots, Laura <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments