Style

Kaishi

19:40

It feels so good to be posting again! I have been away for two months and I'm back with a new outfit post that's a bit shocking cause it ain't girly at all. Running shoes worn casually has gone on trend and I am joining in! Hahaha. This outfit is best when you're running errands or even just strolling around the mall cause it gives you the extra comfort you need.

My Nike Kaishi Run. I love how they are very similar to the Nike Roshe Run and how can I not love something that's pink and neon? :p

I went minimal on my accessories. The beautiful white crystal necklace I have on is available at The Trinketry . Go get yours! :)

I can't believe we're down to the ber months and as a graduating student, I am trying to live in the moment. I'm making as many fun and happy memories as I could cause who knows I might wake up one day and it's already graduation day. Nobody would want to graduate high school without any wonderful memories right? So to all seniors, make every single day of school the best cause we only have less than six months to go and it's goodbye high school, hello college!

<3, Laura Posadas

You Might Also Like

0 comments