Personal

The Brighter Side of 2014

20:00

I know you miss my outfit posts and I owe you an apology! You see, I had a bunch of clothes stacked on my bed ready to be blogged last week but then we weren't able to find time to shoot. We can blame the holiday season :p However, I'm doing this post and I am bringing my Instagram photos here so I don't bore you with texts only. Haha

  I can say 2014 was a difficult year for me but despite all the hard things that happened, I still chose to look on the brighter side.

Blog Readers 
 I didn't expect to find so many people reading my blog! It's amazing, thank you. Last year, I didn't want to share this blog with anyone because I was too shy but I finally had the guts to share this on Facebook and you know how many people there are in Facebook, right? It was a big step for me!

Being Confident  
I used to be so shy but now I'm definitely not that kind of girl anymore. I've grown so much this year. Confidence is truly something that every girl should possess.

 Learning Lessons
The difficult times I've experienced this year made me learn a lot of lessons. It's all part of life and these lessons shape us for the better.

Trying Out New Things  
I've learned that its always nice to try out and grab opportunities. I mean I've experienced something I never thought I'd try in my whole entire life. It was joining a muse competition(??) in school. I  can only do the blogger pose on the camera but never to strut on a runway, okay? :p
                                        
Loving Yourself 
When people dislike you or even hate you, then who else is going to love you but yourself! (Of course, God is there and your parents are there to love you as well) but if you love yourself you'd know it's never worth your time to be sad about people who don't appreciate you.

So that's all for this last post for 2014. I wish you all a Happy New Year! 

<3. Laura Posadas

You Might Also Like

0 comments