Personal

Out of Nowhere

07:09

First things first! Don't you just love my new blog layout? I am so in love with it. Thank you to my sister who did this all for me :p

Creating a blog post at a very unexpected time. Out of nowhere actually. Well I want to keep this blog as active as I can so I'm taking this opportunity to blog. We won't be having classes tomorrow and the next day anyway so I'm free tonight. Just tonight. because I'd be drained with all the school work on the proceeding days. Talk about graduating next month! 

 I'm writing about the birthday weekend I told you about which happened last month. How delayed could this post be *shame*. I spent my weekend at Radisson Blu. Well, it's not really a surprise. 


I wouldn't want to narrate my whole birthday experience so here is a list I made on the 5 best things about birthdays:

  • Waking up to birthday greetings! The only time my phone receives so many messages. 
  • Classmates singing you a happy birthday. My classmates sang me a happy birthday in the field. Imagine how embarrassing that was. Ha ha ha
  • Family Dinner. Family dinners are always the best. Think about the food!
  • Surprises. Everyone loves getting surprises. I mean who wouldn't?
  • Cake. For dessert loving people like me, I would really appreciate a cake :p


<3, Laura Posadas

You Might Also Like

2 comments