Style

Bloom

21:02

Top- Forever 21   Skirt- Forever 21   Shoes- Celine
Even though, it's been a year since I bought this top. I'm still in love with it! <3 hahaha. My bestfriends and I have that same heart necklace, it serves as our friendship necklace so it is very important to me.

Flowers bloom and blooming means growth and change. We experience such growth and change in life because we may have experienced something bad or good that should result to makes us even better individuals. I am in the process of growing ,since I am a teen not only physically (I'm still hoping to get taller! :p) but emotionally and spiritually. I think one sign of my growth is this blog, it's like coming out of my shell. It's not that easy to post stuff about your life publicly you know :p

<3, Laura

You Might Also Like

0 comments