Personal

Page 365 of 365

00:43


Hours from now, we would be hearing the loud booms of fire crackers as we celebrate the new year and I'm here facing my laptop still not accepting the fact that 2013 is almost over. I'm pretty sure everyone went through a lot of ups and downs this year (including me! :p) So farewell year 2013! I'm grateful for everything that happened. Thank you for all the memories :)
Here are some of the highlights of my year:
  1.  Manila trips. I had two this year, one last January and the other one last October. I enjoy going to places and being with my family. The trips helped me get closer to my other relatives in Manila. I got to really know them and enjoy their company.
  2. Being an Emcee. If we go to the same school you have probably witnessed my being an emcee last September in X-factor tunes and motions :p In which, I danced and made corny jokes but everyone still laughed (yaay! I have a good sense of humor haha) I have never been up on stage and talking ever in my high school life so that was really a huge step, I actually came out of my (pink) shell hahaha. I'm grateful for my pe teacher for believing that I could actually do good in hosting :)
  3. Blogger. I have never imagined myself as a blogger, this was all unexpected but I am happy to be one even though there are only a few people who reads my blog and even when I am sometimes the laziest blogger everrrrr. But I'll try my best to update my blog this 2014 (probably one of my new year's resolution) 
  4. Baking. I also did not expect that I would take any baking classes. I have to be honest with you, I am not the best baker in the world. I once burnt my scraper because I didnt know how to melt chocolate. I think its just normal I'm still a beginner anyway, I can still improve and make the best pastries :p
  5. The little things. there are a million little things that happened this year and as what they say the little things matter the most. One little thing would probably be, being alive after the earthquake and typhoon yolanda that hit Philippines. I'm just happy that I still live in a house with a roof and all my love ones are alive :) The victims serve as an inspiration to me because after all they've been through, they still manage to smile and move forward with their lives. Indeed, 2013 was a tough year for most Filipinos but I know the sun will shine again and happy days will soon come this new year :)
Advance Happy New Year! <3, Laura

You Might Also Like

0 comments