Style

A Year Older

21:41


Top- Forever 21   Skirt- Thrift Shop   Shoes- So Fab

No classes today because it's the rest day from Sinulog, I'm pretty sure everyone, (excluding me) has been partying out yesterday and was going out around Cebu enjoying the festivities. And to some if you're like me, staying home and having the usual Sunday. Hi there :p hahaha.

This blog post is already so delayed because It's about my birthday, which happened almost two weeks ago. Yaaay, Fifteen year old girl over here. ( I would be changing my blog layout hopefully today. Watch out :p) This is what I wore to my birthday dinner in Feria Restaurant, Radisson Blu. I ate so much that night, I just really enjoy trying out different kinds of food and eating of course :p The Radisson Blu people also sang me a happy birthday and surprised me with a cake. You can see a photo in my Instagram account, If you don't follow me. Please do, @lauraposadas :) So on the ninth of January, we had our first day of our exam and my monthly visitor also showed up. I great way to start my being a fifteen year old girl, I guess :p I also received birthday greetings and some gifts. I couldn't be happier enough :)

<3, Laura

You Might Also Like

0 comments