Personal

TMI Tag (part one)

06:18

        I have been posting outfit posts recently and I feel like blogging about something a bit personal today so I came up with the ever so popular, TMI tag. I have watched my favorite vloggers do it and even though it's a youtube kind of thing, I'm gonna bring it to my blog. I'll only answer the first half because you might get bored If I answered all 50 questions.


\

1: What are you wearing?

Shirt and shorts! House clothes all the wayyyy

2: Ever been in love?
Does a puppy love kind of thing count? Hahaha

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

Uhh no since I have never been in a real and serious relationship. 

4: How tall are you?

4' ll'' #shortgirlprobs

5: How much do you weigh?

99 lbs 

6: Any tattoos?

None

7: Any piercings?

I only have 2 and they're on my earrings.

8: OTP?

America Singer and Maxon Schreave of The Selection. Team Maxon forever though. I wish they made a The Selection movie!

9: Favorite show?

Once Upon a Time even though I have only watched the first season but who cares I'm not a tv person anymore. But when I do watch tv (happens so rarely), I watch Masterchef, Glee, The Great Australian Bake Off and some shows in Bio channel.

10: Favorite bands?

One Direction, The Mowgli's, Paperkites, The Lumineers. There are more but I can't remember them all. (I have loved One Direction just last summer because I watched their "This is us" movie. Aaah, I tell you when you watch it you would be a directioner too. SO BEWARE)

11: Something you miss? 

My relatives, bestfriends and just people who have been really close to me before.

12: Favorite song?

My top 5 in no particular order:
State of Grace-Taylor Swift
Changing of the Seasons- Two Door Cinema Club
Right Now- One Direction
Malleable Beings- Paper Kites
Sunshy-Dresses

13: How old are you?
15 and 6 months old

14: Zodiac sign? 

Capricorn

15: Quality you look for in a partner?

Someone who is selfless and God-oriented cause I think when he has these qualities, the others will follow :) and of course a sense of humor!

16: Favorite Quote?

"A real loser is somebody who's afraid of not winning, they don't even try"

17: Favorite actor?
Andrew Garfield, Zac Efron and Dave Franco.

18: Favorite color?

The easiest question to answer! Of course, pink and I've also come to love pastel colors.

19: Loud music or soft?

Both! It depends on my mood. My top five favorite songs is a proof since they are a mix of loud and soft music.

20: Where do you go when you're sad?

My bedroom. I either pray or read something inspiring.

21: How long does it take you to shower?

It really depends if I'm late or in a rush.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

About an hour.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?

Yes with my siblings. A long time ago when we were kids. 

24: Turn on?

Someone who has a pleasing personality and who is easy to get along with.

25: Turn off?

Arrogance and someone who's really harsh and mean.

<3, Laura Posadas

You Might Also Like

0 comments