Style

Sunless

05:36

I don't forget my bows. I need to wear them! 

If you think that I'm wearing a skirt well you're wrong cause this is actually a dress which had a really deep back so I had to cover it with the denim polo. I find the colors of this outfit really cute and yes when I wore this outfit outside I really didn't wear my boots because Philippines is not really the best place to wear them you know? People will give you unnecessary attention and I didn't need any of those that day.

So happy Cebu has been in sweater weather these past weeks. I just love the cold weather minus the rain because rain can ruin my shoes and can get me really sick. But despite my hate of the rain, I still love it because there is no better time to listen to acoustic and indie folk music than in a rainy weather.

<3, Laura Posadas

You Might Also Like

0 comments