Style

Tropics and Summer

20:18

Love this photo! I look like a legit blogger. Don't you think? Hahaha 
Top - Forever 21        Skirt - Forever 21        Shoes - Cotton On       

Here’s another tropical-inspired outfit. I simply paired this dress with this neon colored midriff and BAM I had an outfit worthy to blog! With all the bright colors and tropical print of my outfit, I look like walking summer. Hahaha. I just love wearing bright colored clothes they make a gloomy day less gloomy. Don’t you agree? 

Sunny days are on there way because summer is in less than two weeks. Aaah! I’m graduating and leaving high school. Our graduation day is on the 28th. It’s so close and I have so many feels right now. Kudos in advance to all the graduating students! I know we’ve all done a great job this school year.


<3, Laura Posadas

You Might Also Like

0 comments