Style

In Sandy Shores

23:30

 Top - Forever 21        Bottom - Forever 21        Shoes -Cotton On

Here's my day two outfit. Wearing an all white outfit has been the hottest summer trend so I simply paired a white basic midriff with this white skirt. The crochet details of the skirt makes it perfect for the summer season. Forgive me if you've seen me overuse this watch. It has been my staple accessory, it simply completes my outfit.

 We visited my aunt's house and to my surprise they had a beach by their backyard. It was so windy yet relaxing at the same time. It made me want to stay in Negros and never want to go back to Cebu. It also really felt good to be away from the city and go to a smaller town where life is much simpler. This is definitely a must in your summer bucket list!
<3, Laura Posadas

You Might Also Like

0 comments