Personal

My Summer Essentials

18:33

We're already down to the month of May but I hope this post isn't too late. These are my essentials when I go to the beach or hang by the pool. I wish this will help you prepare for beach trips and family outings much easier.
1. Bikini
I got this new one from @summercandies on Instagram. Neoprene bikinis have been an on going trend this summer so I had mine in pink, of course.
3. Sunblock
I don't even have to explain this. The ultimate essential, I can't dive in and enjoy under the sun without this. I hate getting sunburns.
4. Summer Playlist
 I make sure I have my summer playlist when I  just want to listen to good music by the beach. The Mowglis have the perfect summer tracks, make sure to add them to your playlist!
5. Sunnies
These are the old ones. I already have worn this on one blog post last summer. When you're at the beach it's always super bright and sunny so you tend to constantly squint your eyes. That isn't sexy at all. So yes, wearing sunglasses is the way to go.

6. Nail Polish
No school means you can paint your nails. I prefer light colored nail polish since it's summer time. I also had mine matchy matchy with my bikini. 

7. Lace headband
This is just a bonus essential, I just wanted to include it because it can help you keep your hair from covering your face and I think wearing this makes you extra cute on your selfies. Just saying.

So that's it for today's post. I hope everyone's enjoying their summer vacation because I am. Till the next post!

<3, Laura Posadas

You Might Also Like

0 comments