Personal

Interview with BloggersPH

19:56


Hello there! I have not posted an entry for the months of June and July. To suffice my lack of posts here are answers to interview questions I had with BloggersPH. Plus I included photos from the recent summer at Circa 1900 - Lahug,Cebu City.

It's been quite a while and I just realized how much dormant this blog has become. I'm really trying my best to keep this updated as I could because I would never turn my back on you, readers. Remember that. *winks*

1.     What / Who inspired you to start your own blog?
I was a fan of a lot of bloggers and I enjoyed reading and getting inspired by their blogs. So one afternoon, I was bored and I was in search of a new kind of passion and I believe that it was just about time that I start my own blog.

2.     How did you get started?
I asked help from my sister Monica Posadas from Monica blogs since she has been in the blogging world for sometime already. She almost did everything for me and she was very supportive as well.

3.     What is the main topic/subject of your blog, and why?
Blissfulinpink is me as a style blogger. It is about how I like to dress in different occasions and times in my life and from the title itself, the clothes I wear are mostly in the color palette of pinks. I also include hints of my life like events and insights that I wanted to share and just about anything that would cater the wants of my readers.

4.     What are the tools that you're currently using on your blog (e.g., Blogspot, WordPress, Tumblr, plugins, etc.)?

I use blogspot? I don’t know what else to include since I don’t have the knowledge when it comes to the technical side.

5.     What is the one tip that you can share to someone who wants to start a blog?
Keep the passion burning, love what you blog.

6.      Who would you like to see featured on BloggersPH? 
<3. Laura Posadas

You Might Also Like

0 comments