Personal

What's In My Makeup Bag?

22:38

Look who decided to be a beauty guru today. Well, It's something I'd love to add in my blog soon. You see, I have never been into makeup my whole high school life, I don't even bring the most basic makeup tool when you're in high school — powder, which shows how much unaware I was of the magical world of makeup.

In cosmetics, you can get lost with the thousand kinds of products and brands out there. So this is a post for all girls out there who are starting on their journey to makeup. This is not a paid advertisement, these products are what I trust in and these products are affordable considering being a beginner like me. I personally think it's very practical to invest in drugstore makeup as students and teens because we have so many years ahead to experiment on all sorts of makeup and it's best to start with the cheaper yet good enough products.

FACE
1. Etude House Surprise Stick Concealer - I haven't tried other concealers though, but this one is good enough already. Plus it comes with a nice scent.
2. Maybelline Clear Smooth Original Pressed Powder (04 Honey) - This is my go to powder whenever I go to school and need to cover up the oiliness in my face. One tip in choosing a pressed powder is getting the powder that matches your skin color so you won't look gray afterwards or look really trying hard to achieve fair skin.
3. Maybelline Clear Smooth All-In-One Shine Free Cake Powder (04 Honey) - I use this when I feel like I need more coverage on special occasions.

EYEBROW
4. Etude House Drawing Eye brow O3 - First of all, this looks really overused and I'm not gonna lie I use it almost everyday. I use this to outline my brows, to emphasize the shape. It is one of my favorite eyebrow pencil so far and it comes with a spooly brush too.
5. Love&Beauty Angled Brush - As you can see I lost the angled brush that comes with the eyebrow powder so I use this as a substitute.
6. Etude House Eyebrow Razor - This is what I use when I shape and clean my eyebrows. I love the really cute flamingo design.
7. IN2IT Waterproof Eyebrow Colour (ER 01) - This is what I use to fill in my eyebrows and I love how eyebrow powders always give the illusion of natural and thick brows that make the eyebrow game strong.

LASHES
8. Etude House Eyelash Curler - I love how this is in gold and pink colors making it look really pretty for curling my lashes.
9. Maybelline Hyper Curl Volum Express Waterproof Masacara - This is my secret to beautiful long lashes in this selfie. These two come together, they're inseparable because they simply create a masterpiece.
 
CHEEKS
10. L.A. Girl Spice Blush Collection - This was a gift from my best friend and it comes with two blushes, a bronzer and a higlighter. Very useful for recreating all sorts of makeup looks and contouring!
11. Powder Brush
12. Etude House Dear Darling Tint - I love how this can be used for both cheeks and lips, perfect for students like me who don't like to bring a lot of makeup in school. It also comes with a sweet delicious scent.
13. Etude House Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color (RD301) - This is also both for the cheeks and lips but I prefer using this for the cheeks because it gives the right amount of blush that can last all day.


Lips
14. Love&Beauty Mint Lip Balm - Another gift from my bestfriend, I haven't used this one yet but it comes with a mint scent perfect for mint loving girls.
15. EOS Strawberry Sorbet Lip balm - My lifesaver. It's pricey compared to other lip balms but it's totally worth it because your lips will feel moisturized and soft the entire day.


EYES
16. IN2IT Waterproof Eyeliner Pen - Not really into eyeshadows yet but this is one tool that makes my whole look dramatic and makes it instantly ready to go.

The insides of my makeup bag are finally out, good luck!
<3, Laura Posadas

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hi laur! always pop in your ate's blog and in yours too, i call it my own "tambayanan" hahaha but can i ask where you downloaded your font? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Well keep being in your "tambayanan" hahaha I really don't know, it was already in our pc when I used it. Sorry :(

      Delete