Style

Salmon Pink

20:04

I decided to wear pink on Valentine's Day  to be more in tune with the all-things-love-and-cheesy occasion. It's not really a surprise though, cause I always wear pink (??) so there's nothing  new to this except for the fact that I added more black and whites in my outfit. And if asked the question "trendy or classy?" Classy will always be my answer. This explains how much I haven't been riding on trends lately and sticking to what I think suits my personal style.

Lastly, how's the love month going? I feel like I'm more drawn to listening to sappy love songs. Freaky what this month can do to a self proclaimed Grinch on Valentine's Day.

<3, Laura Posadas
Top - Garage       Skirt - Forever 21    Shoes - Primadonna     Bag - H&M

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I'm touched. Thank you and keep reading! <3

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so beautiful and you're very gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete