Style

A Daisy in a Field of Roses

06:50


Dress- Forever 21    Shoes- So Fab     Accessories- Call It Spring

Today was our last day for our fourth grading periodical exam and I can't believe another school year has almost come to its end! But before finally leaving my third year life that had been way too fast, I sill have to face clearance signing *sigh. On the bright side, one week more to go and it's officially summer <3 I'm so excited! Even though our summer plans are still unsure and I still don't know what summer workshop to take hmmm hahaha and I'm sorry if I promised to change my blog layout but nothing really happened, I'm still waiting for my sister to do something about it :( haha

Daisies have been really my thing now and I really like this oa quote
 "and if you don't like me, as I do to you; I understand
 because who would choose a daisy, in a field of roses?"
(Julie Martinez)

Hahahahahaha yes that's me, the daisy in the field of roses. So if you're significant other or crush doesn't like or want you. You don't have to feel bad, that's completely fine. You're a daisy. Daisies are unique and special in their own way and it takes a very special guy to notice that.Okay? Haha that's all for now! :)

<3, Laura

You Might Also Like

0 comments