Style

Aplomb

17:00

My last post was a false alarm! I would still be blogging every now and then. So forget all the things I posted about not being able to blog anymore.


You have to be proud of me cause this isn't a skirt/dress outfit. I wore this to dinner in Radisson Blu. It was my brother's birthday, I don't know why but we like to have our birthday dinners in Radisson because the buffet is just amazing. If ever you eat there, don't ever forget to eat their steamed fish. It's my most favorite dish there.

Here is a sneak peak of what's happening with me and school:

  •  I always feel like I lack sleep even though I don't wake up really early cause my school is just a walk away from our house. I even woke up at 6:45 last monday and I wasn't even late at all. I don't know how I do it but waking up really late has always been part of my school year.
  • I'm chairman of the class. I know I'm not chairman material and you're probably laughing right now. Well confidence will take you to places you could never imagine and look where it got me :)  
  • I'm a much more responsible student now. It has been three weeks in school and I have been doing all my assignments at home. (wow) and I've been studying (major wow)
 Be Confident <3, Laura Posadas

You Might Also Like

1 comments