Style

Shine On

18:05

Hey! Sorry if I have not been updating my blog lately because we don’t have a camera anymore and no camera means no pictures and no pictures mean no blog posts and no blog posts means inactive blogger. This will also probably be my last post and I don't know when the next one will be, maybe next year. But I am still very active in my Twitter and Instagram though. Please follow me, the links are on the right side of this blog :)

So this is kind of a backlog post, I wore this outfit to church. You can never go wrong with a white lace dress. I mean if you’re a girly girl this is a must-have in your closet! But even when you’re not and you want to dress a bit flirty and feminine then a lace dress is the way to go.

The white in the dress makes the pastel statement necklace pop and I think it just looks so cute.


Dress- Forever 21      Shoes-So Fab

I would like to give you a short recap of how my summer has been. I have to be honest with you I did not do all the things I listed in the “Summer Plans” post. All I can say is my summer was okay. There were days that were really fun and there were also days when it wasn’t and I was stuck at home doing nothing. There are still more summers to go anyway and then I could really have a ton of fun by then.

Anyway since school will officially start on Monday, it’s time to derive our  focus away from all the summer paradise daydreaming and focus on our studies! I’m gonna try to be really hard working this school year. I mean extra effort would happen and I’ll try my best to not be lazy. I believe all the efforts we do for school are absolutely not wasted and we should altogether work hard and be #schoolgirls.

<3,Laura Posadas

You Might Also Like

0 comments