Personal

Pop District Bazaar: APRIL 2016

23:53

Pop District Bazaar in a nutshell is a venue where online shops come alive, a chance to meet favorite fashion bloggers and to simply discover Cebu through  local and startup businessesFor those of you who want to know more about what Pop District Bazaar is, click here and it will lead you to the District Events website.

If you follow me on my social media accounts, you would notice how I was sharing, uploading and retweeting content about Pop District Bazaar. I volunteered because I felt like it was an obligation as my being a sister to Monica who is one of the event organizers. But for the most part, I love volunteering and I wouldn't miss PDB this time since I missed it last September. So here are reasons why I love PDB: April 2016.

  1. Shopping from online stores was never made easier. In PDB, you can directly buy from your favorite online stores with no need of meetups and shipping. Just shopping! (that totally rhymed, ha!)
  2.  I love this year's first pdb because it is in line with the Pantone colors of the year 2016 — rose quartz and serenity blue. I just love how the theme screams summer and all things girly.
  3.  I also love the featured bloggers invited because they're my personal favorites namely the Enciso sisters and Chinchin Obcena. It was absolutely a fangirl moment for me and for other readers who came as well. 
Overall, the event was a success and it was surely an unforgettable experience. Kudos to District Events! Comment down below if you were there or if you saw me. Till the next blog post!
<3, Laura Posadas

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You're so lucky to meet the Enciso sisters. I'm wondering if you saw David Guison in the event?

    ReplyDelete