Personal

When Laura Meets V&V.

22:06

I just couldn't include these photos in my previous blog post because I wanted to do one blog post especially for the girl holding my hand right there. If you know her, you're good. If you don't, this is for you.

Somehow, the odds were in my favor and the world decided that I deserved to meet my favorite fashion blogger, Verniece Enciso. If you've been reading my blog way back 2013, you'd know how much a fan I am of her. How much I admire her style and how much I've always listed her down in my favorite fashion bloggers list. And to have finally met her and talk to her in person was just the most blissful thing that happened in the history of blissful in pink. I was absolutely all flutters and smiling the whole time doing the famous V&V poses with her.

But not only do I admire this girl so much, I also admire her older sister Vern Enciso who actually took the photos for us. The Enciso sisters are the kindest, sweetest and happiest girls I have ever met. It's no wonder how they have tons of fans out there because not only do they perfect the art of styling an outfit and of looking pretty all the time, they also have hearts of gold. So I'd like to thank them for setting examples to girls like me who love to blog and dress up and for always giving out a virtual helping hand. 

<3, Laura Posadas 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. You are very lucky to meet them. I've been also dreaming to meet the Enciso sisters along with David Guison.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why didn't you go to pdb? You missed the chance to meet them :(

      Delete
    2. I really want to go PDB but I'm really far from Cebu. I really hope that I could see them someday.

      Delete
    3. Oh, where are you from? That's okay!! :)

      Delete
    4. I'm from Laguna. Oh btw would mine following me on Instagram and Twitter? I really admire your Instagram feed.

      Delete
  2. Awww so lucky to meet the Enciso Sisters!

    http://blissfulpotato.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete