Style

Be Happy. Be Pink.

18:59


Top and Dress- Forever 21     Shoes- So Fab

This is an outfit post I took two months ago. I didn't feel like posting until now, for the reason that I was saving them for days when I have nothing to blog about. I have worn this top before but this time I paired it with the pink dress inside. Wearing anything pink makes me happy, does it make you happy too? :p #girlygirl

So how's your summer vacation been going? If you ask me, I have been watching DIY videos in Youtube and I decided to do a room makeover. It's not the complete makeover you watch on tv though :p I just cleaned up some clutter and I spiced things up a bit by adding color. I spray painted a lot of things. My "room makeover" turned out to be really effective, looking at the shelves doesn't hurt my eyes anymore and I don't have a hard time looking for things in my room already :)

<3, Laura Posadas

You Might Also Like

0 comments