Style

Good Vibes. Good Times.

09:43

Here I go again, blogging at night. So yesterday, my sister Monica decided she wanted to do a photo shoot with me. Well, it's nothing new for me. I have always been her "model" since she first held hands on a camera and soon developed her love for photography.

 Huge legs, scars and dark knees. I don't care, embrace your flaws :p *starts to sing Flaws-Bastille

 My outfit's pretty plain without the vest. Oh how I wish people in the Philippines wear vests more often so I could actually wear this outfit when I go out.

Top and skirt- Love Eleven online shop   Vest- Thrift Shop   Shoes- So Fab   Bag- Lacoste

 I love these photos so much that I went beyond my normal number of photos of five or six. Please tell me you love them too? My sister takes awfully beautiful photos indeed and I'm pretty sure you agree that modeling agencies should be hiring me right now hahahahahaha

I have been having nights and days when I just suddenly feel sad and emotional. It's probably because of PMS or when I feel like nothing makes sense in my life. If you can relate, all I can say is that you should pick yourself up, brush that messy hair off and dance! (or sing your heart out or listen to super happy music or laugh non stop or just do anything that makes you extremely happy!) because as what the cliche line goes "Life is too short to be anything but happy" :)

Stay Happy<3, Laura Posadas

You Might Also Like

0 comments