Style

Summer Lovin'

01:49

This was my first outfit when we went to the beach the other day and yes I am still in the daisy fever. I don't know when this will die down and when I'll stop falling in love with clothes that have daisies on them.

I just paired this daisy skirt with a white sleeveless top and this outfit is the comfiest! I'm happy I was allowed to wear something this showy because this outfit kept me cool amid the scorching heat of the sun that day. If you look closely, I am wearing my "Sunshine" bracelet.

I love the sun but then when it's too hot already, I would look like this.


Top and Skirt- Forever 21   Shoes- So Fab  Sunglasses- Forever 21

   As what my title says, I am in love with summer! Summer gives you all the time to relax and makes you productive at the same time. But summer also means going to the beach and I can assure you that I am not a beach person. I can definitely resist the temptation to dive in the water and I can stay in a resort without swimming at all. Are you like me too? :)

<3, Laura Posadas

You Might Also Like

0 comments