Style

In Glass Windows

00:23

Surprise, surprise! I have never been a fan of denim jeans. I find shopping for a new pair of jeans more of a compulsory thing than simply because I wanted a new pair. (Skirt lovers will understand) Anyway, in relation to my previous blog post about constantly changing, I decided to spice things up a bit by being more casual with my outfit posts. And what better way to dress casual than with jeans?

Going into details, there's this on-going trend of strappy ballet shoes and I finally got a pair in pink! I love how it adds a pop of color to my outfit and was matchy-matchy with my bag. Lastly, I also wore my specs from Sunnies by Charlie because I somehow opted for the geek chic look.

 I would love to hear what you think about this outfit, comment them down below. Thanks for reading!
<3, Laura Posadas
Top - Forever 21  Bottom - NOT MINE      Shoes - Forever 21   Specs- Sunnies by Charlie.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Love the pieces, the palette, and the overall style, Laur! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww so supportive tin! Thank you <3 mwaah hahaha

      Delete
  2. Looking good on your denim!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So consistent with your comments! Hahaha thank you Kean :)

      Delete
  3. This is my first time to view your blog girly, and I can't wait to see more.❤

    ReplyDelete