Style

Beachy

08:12

Look who went to the beach today! I did! The UAAP which my dad is a part of had their anniversary held at Cebu White Sands Resort. The architect's families were invited so we all came except for my other older brother.

The only time I am allowed to wear shorts and sleeveless tops is when I am in the beach, so this is something really rare for me. If you're wondering why I did not choose the beach as my background, well it was on a low tide and it did not look nice at all.

I love my very light shade of blue nails. My yaya did it cause I was too lazy (more like broke) to get a real manipedi hahaha



Top- Forever 21  Shorts- Gift   Slippers- Havaianas 

And  if you've noticed, changes in my blog are made once again! But don't think about pressing anything yet cause I haven't figured out how to work with web pages. So be patient! :p

<3. Laura Posadas

You Might Also Like

0 comments