Personal

Think and Re-think

21:11

These photos were also taken during the photo shoot we had. I brought 2 outfits, this is the second one. I'll probably be posting the last outfit tomorrow.



Top- Forever 21    Leggings- Terranova     Shoes-Boots 

I named this blog post "Think and Re-think" because I've been thinking a bout a lot of things lately:
  • I will commit to modesty. That means I will now say goodbye to my short skirts. I have been so guilty of dressing immodestly and my previous outfit posts do not make me feel confident in sharing my blog with others. But now, I have realized I should strictly live my church's standards of dressing and that means longer skirts are coming their way :p
  • Making righteous decisions. It is a daily struggle to choose the right but it is something we will never regret and its rewards are beyond happiness.
  • Treat others with kindness and love. This is something I learned yesterday and I am more determined to do this! We are given so many opportunities to show others our love and we should not waste it :)
<3, Laura Posadas

You Might Also Like

0 comments