Personal

Falling in Love in a Coffee Shop

22:32

I can't wait for tomorrow so I'll just post them today :p So, after the photo shoot, we went to Coffee dream. 

I know, I know you don't have to tell me. I know I look really weird and awkward in this photo HAHA

A simple dress and a cardigan. I love how comfy this outfit is! 


Dress and Cardigan- Forever 21    Slippers- Havaianas 

"Falling in Love in a Coffee Shop" it is a song by Landon Pigg. I just thought it would suit my post. I actually fell in love with... MYSELF in this coffee shop. It's not that I'm narcissistic or anything but I learned to love myself even more now. I learned to embrace my flaws and love every bit of what makes me, me! And when you're in love with yourself, it is easier for you to bounce back every time life knocks you down :)

Love yourself<3, Laura Posadas

You Might Also Like

0 comments